You Know You`re a Mom When...
1. You count the sprinkles on each kid's cupcake
to make sure they're equal.
2. You find yourself cutting your husbands' sandwiches
into cute shapes.
3. You can't bear to give away baby clothes - it's so final.
4. You hear your mother's voice coming out of your mouth when you say,
"NOT in your good clothes!"
5. You stop criticizing the way your mother raised you.
6. You hire a sitter because you haven't been out with your husband in ages,
then spend half the night checking on the kids.
7. You say at least once a day, "I'm not cut out for this job",
but you know you wouldn't trade it for anything.
HAPPY MOTHER`S DAY!
And may ALL your future Mother`s Days be Wonderful!
If you do not hear music..go to bottom of page and turn music on.
Altho...some devices will not support the music file
Send This Greeting To Someone You Care About
To return to Mother`s Day index click
To return to Quick Find index click
You are listening to
Doodle Doo Doo
Written by: Art Kassel / Mel Stitzel 1924
For more information on this song click
Play the Audio
Pause the Audio